At Wiz Music, we are committed to empower music artists by approaching them to their fans thanks to blockchain and NFTs technology. We want the fans to be able to invest in their favorite bands and earn royalties with them, which translates into sharing the success. We know that disruption is always challenging and we are committed to making NFTs technology accessible to everyone through a curated UX.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for an talented Data Scientist who aims to further contribute to product development by quantifying, analyzing, and assessing the entire flow through the lens of data science, and improve our data models to make this work more productive. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance.
We are hiring for extremely motivated individuals who will strive while creating a product that makes the power of the blockchain accessible to everyone.
Within your team you will:
- Quantify the whole product flow.
- Build behavioral models to understand the user journey.
- Design and perform A/B testing in order to contrast hypotheses.
- Find and communicate data insights to product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Build visualizations in order to convey data insights from all points above.
- Build and maintain data pipelines from a variety of data sources.
- Identify processes, resources, and tools that improve productivity, performance and enable deeper, more scalable solutions.
What are we expecting from you?
- Have professional experience as a data scientist working on product analytics or data warehousing.
- Have a solid knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Have experience working with Python.
- Are good at transforming data insights into product actions.
- Are comfortable working with BI and data visualization tools such as Looker.
- Experience with Jupyter notebooks and Colab.
- Knowledge of Airflow or other management platforms.
- Experience with AWS or GCP data solutions (BigQuery, S3, Data Fusion, etc.).
- Experience with managed data transfer solutions like Stitch or Funnel.
- Experience with event tracking platforms like Adjust or Mixpanel.
- Familiarity with Github and software engineering best practices.
What could Wiz Music offer you?
- We're currently working full remote but going forward will be mixing it up with days at our cosy offices in Barcelona.
- The freedom to push the boundaries giving you the space to innovate and propose new projects outside of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation + 1 extra day on your birthday
- Flexible working hours, short Fridays and special attention to work-life balance
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
What you'll find working with us?
We have born remote and we embrace this new form of work, but our offices in Barcelona are open for all of those who prefer to work there.
At Wiz Music you'll find the perfect environment to push the boundaries of your role and the opportunity to actively contribute to a company that is writing the future of the music industry 🚀
Flexible working hours, short Fridays, and special attention to work-life balance, plus 23 days of paid holidays + extra day off for your birthday.
Loading application form
Already working at Wizmusic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.