At Wiz Music, we are committed to empower music artists by approaching them to their fans thanks to blockchain and NFTs technology. We want the fans to be able to invest in their favorite bands and earn royalties with them, which translates into sharing the success. We know that disruption is always challenging and we are committed to making NFTs technology accessible to everyone through a curated UX.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst who is looking to transform data into insights and action. You’ll join a committed premier league team of dreamers, music lovers, designers, architects, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
We are hiring for extremely motivated individuals who will strive while creating a product that makes the power of the blockchain accessible to everyone.
Within your team you will:
- Build data visualization dashboards that transform raw data into actionable insights
- Foster a data driven culture in business and help ask the right business questions
- Translate abstract data requirements into analytical conclusions.
- Take strategic decisions in terms of how to organize our data visualizations, thinking on re-usability and self-service analysis in mind
- Perform ad-hoc analyses for all departments of the company.
What are we expecting from you?
- Have over 2+ years of experience working with large amounts of data in a wide variety of formats
- Have an analytical background on science, engineering, economics, or any technical career.
- Have a rock solid knowledge of SQL
- Have experience working with Python, R, etc.
- Are comfortable working with data visualization tools. Looker is a plus!
- Communicate very well in English (Spanish is a plus, but not required)
- You contribute actively to the open source community.
- Active participant/speaker at meetups and conferences in the data analytics community.
What could Wiz Music offer you?
- We're currently working full remote but going forward will be mixing it up with days at our cosy offices in Barcelona.
- The freedom to push the boundaries giving you the space to innovate and propose new projects outside of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation + 1 extra day on your birthday
- Flexible working hours, short Fridays and special attention to work-life balance
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
What you'll find working with us?
We have born remote and we embrace this new form of work, but our offices in Barcelona are open for all of those who prefer to work there.
At Wiz Music you'll find the perfect environment to push the boundaries of your role and the opportunity to actively contribute to a company that is writing the future of the music industry 🚀
Flexible working hours, short Fridays, and special attention to work-life balance, plus 23 days of paid holidays + extra day off for your birthday.
Loading application form
Already working at Wizmusic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.