At Wiz Music, we are committed to empower music artists by approaching them to their fans thanks to blockchain and NFTs technology. We want the fans to be able to invest in their favorite bands and earn royalties with them, which translates into sharing the success. We know that disruption is always challenging and we are committed to making NFTs technology accessible to everyone through a curated UX.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for an seasoned Product Owner who lives to delight the customer, to help Wiz Music disrupt the music industry market while building an innovative best-in-class user experience. We are hiring for extremely motivated individuals who will strive while creating a product that makes the power of the blockchain accessible to everyone.
Your impact will come from: Create a new and best digital standard for the music industry market, which means you will need strong user empathy, market and strategy understanding, and a varied toolkit of skills that enable you to go from sourcing user insights, structuring and validating them, to building compelling and innovative products quickly and iteratively whilst ensuring they ship on time, at velocity.
We work in cross-functional autonomous teams where you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the current and future customer needs across all areas of the business.
- Have autonomy to create your plan to rapidly translate those insights into product innovations through appropriate validation and agile development techniques.
- Shape Wiz Music’s roadmap ensuring that everything planned creates value for the business and for our customers, based on solid research and evidence, balancing optimization and strategic innovation.
- Ensure a constant supply of high-quality user stories that enable squads to deliver best in class products, while simplifying the complex.
- Collaborate with a world-class team of developers, designers and data analysts to craft your backlog.
- Communicate your product vision and strategy to others, inspiring them to achieve their best.
- Contribute to the product organization, product methodology and culture.
What are we expecting from you?
- 4+ years of experience in product development, and at least 2 years of experience at an international, successful, fast-growing, digital business.
- Background in technology or a deep understanding of technology concepts needed for product development.
- Track record of successfully leading multiple development teams and contributing to the creation of a product culture / best practices.
- Track record of delivering innovative solutions on a marketplace.
- Impeccable communication skills in English and Prior experience in agile project management methodologies even better if “Squads”.
- Possess excellent oratory skills - the ability to inspire, motivate, and build relations with different departments within the company.
What could Wiz Music offer you?
- We're currently working full remote but going forward will be mixing it up with days at our cosy offices in Barcelona.
- The freedom to push the boundaries giving you the space to innovate and propose new projects outside of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation + 1 extra day on your birthday
- Flexible working hours, short Fridays and special attention to work-life balance
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
What you'll find working with us?
We have born remote and we embrace this new form of work, but our offices in Barcelona are open for all of those who prefer to work there.
At Wiz Music you'll find the perfect environment to push the boundaries of your role and the opportunity to actively contribute to a company that is writing the future of the music industry 🚀
Flexible working hours, short Fridays, and special attention to work-life balance, plus 23 days of paid holidays + extra day off for your birthday.
Loading application form
Already working at Wizmusic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.